« November launch Cancelled | Main | December launch cancelled »

December launch

December 2, 2017

We are aiming for one last launch opportunity this year. Goal is one day of the weekend, December 16 or 17. The reason for 2 date options is to allow for weather. A final decision will be made during the week prior. Low clouds, wind, rain, or snow are criteria for canceling. Also, field conditions (mud/snow). Daily status updates will begin here at T-1 week. Marty Weiser will be your launch director. president bob

Posted by bobble at December 2, 2017 8:08 AM

Comments

Post a comment

Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)


Remember me?