« October 31'st launch is GO | Main | October launch Cancelled »

T-2 hours and holding until our next launch

October 31, 2015

It is now Saturday morning and Joe's decision to cancel plans for today has proven wise. Sunday is still an option though the forecast remains poor. We will remain at T-2 hours and holding while watching the forecast regularly. There will not be a porta potty on-site. There will be a minimum of 2 hour notice posted here as to our actual start time. Saturday October 31'st is no longer an option. Sunday November 1'st (note time change) is still an option. No need to charge batteries as they are now on permanent solar trickle charge. president bob

Posted by bobble at October 31, 2015 7:45 AM


Post a comment

Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)

Remember me?