« T-2 hours and holding until our next launch | Main | November launch cancelled. »

October launch Cancelled

October 31, 2015

As of 11 am on Saturday, I am cancelling Sundays launch. Winds are still in the 18 mph plus range. Rescheduling will take place on Monday or Tuesday. Joe Cooney Launch Director

Posted by bobble at October 31, 2015 2:00 PM


Post a comment

Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)

Remember me?